Sex Puzzle: Kasumi Island Sex Puzzle: Kasumi Island

last level indeed took longer to finish..

Meet'N'Fuck: Sal Meet'N'Fuck: Sal

clicks 'suck my dick' ...... suddenly, the exorcist girl appears... hmm, this will do.

Portal Panic Portal Panic

I somehow got stuck in Captain's level. I'm guessing it is a glitch. I was using Dad and was walking to a rocket-platform thingy that gets you upwards. Well, Dad with his colossal size somehow got trapped in the bottom of one of those platforms. He's now caught in the middle.

ANYWAYS, it still an awesome game but if I just weren't stuck I could've finished it!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

woohoo

yay its finally here! cool and amazing as always

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

its so fun

its fun and it really entertains me when i whip people and its flying at the same time..
such a cool way to kill people.. its really gooood

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

fun

very fun lol
didnt knew there was a tank who actually wanted to get hit intentionally during a fight.. great game

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

omg

omg lol one of the best game ive seen..
its so fun and never a dull moment.

Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008

very entertaining

it was very entertaining.. its very humorous.. but i think it would be better if the candidates would do wrong acts even not on zoom mode for better gaming :)

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

good but..

It was quite good. Retro-style even made it better. But some glitches i found are just annoying, like walking through an impassable tree (well if you intended it to be impassable). It was kinda-a-bit been boring for a long time. But anyways it was cool.

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

wats up

whats up with whoopie goldberg lol
funny shit